Why the Hilton Wilmington/Christiana?
Conveniently located right off of I-95, just 6 miles from University of Delaware's campus
See what we look like by visiting our photo galley.
- Your options include the Brasserie Grille restaurant, Hunt Club bar, outdoor Patio, or in-room dining
- Our herb garden in the outdoor Courtyard is where our Food and Beverage Director, Keith Davis, spends his down time. He plants herbs and spices and once they are picked, they go right into our food dishes and hand-crafted cocktails. Rosemary, thyme, basil, oregano, mint, etc. Talk about Farm to Table.
- Voted by Delaware Today readers - best crab cake AND best happy hour in Delaware
- Legendary breakfast buffet each morning featuring made to order omelets
Newly Renovated Guest Rooms
- Renovated in 2016 with a modern and contemporary look and feel
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 42 inch LG TV with On Demand and HBO
- Refrigerator and coffee/tea makers in all rooms (Microwaves available upon request)
- Work desk and ergonomic chair
- Tabletop lamp with built-in power outlets and USB port
- Iron/board and hair dryers
For Your Convenience
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Christiana Mall and surrounding retail stores
- Several meeting/banquet rooms for graduation parties or family gatherings with on-property catering
- Only hotel in the area with an outdoor pool and jacuzzi (open Memorial Day - Labor day)